Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I found the archive

I found the archives of some amazing dark writings today in an old box hidden in the basement among the piles. I think I will republish some of it on the chamber mag site here, for those of you who remember what the magazine was during it's time. The writing is dark, I must warn you but we were the anti-everything magazine. An outlet for those people who had no where else to turn with their ideas. For some kids on the streets that didn't have anything but a pen and a piece of paper to write on while we sat in the downtown square at lunch time. While everyone rich ate foods we couldn't afford we talked of tragedy and of how one day we would also escape our nightmares and become famous. Some of us made it out of there alive, but sadly some did not ever escape and likely still can be found wandering the streets of so long ago. Wishing they could go back and change something, that they can no longer remember.

No comments: